Great job Monique! :) Congrats on making it through your first month. I'm sure it can be challenging to find the time to post each day. I've really been loving the new pictures and blasts from the past. Keep up the great work :).Love ya,Aaron
Thanks Aaron! Love you.
Ha ha ha....I cannot stop laughing at that pile of chicken and rice! The look on Ellary's face is priceless.
You should have seen the look on our faces when they brought out that plate. ;o)She was also thrilled with the kids chopsticks.
Great job Monique! :) Congrats on making it through your first month. I'm sure it can be challenging to find the time to post each day. I've really been loving the new pictures and blasts from the past. Keep up the great work :).
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Aaron
Thanks Aaron! Love you.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha....I cannot stop laughing at that pile of chicken and rice! The look on Ellary's face is priceless.
ReplyDeleteYou should have seen the look on our faces when they brought out that plate. ;o)
ReplyDeleteShe was also thrilled with the kids chopsticks.