Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011

Just a quick post to update you all on my status...

I had another horrible night last night and ended up going to the hospital today for dehydration.  Nothing came back in my blood or urine tests and there is still no definitive reason for why I got sick other than it must just be pregnancy related.  They gave me two bags of IV fluids and anti-nausea medication. I am still pretty weak and my stomach is very sensitive, but I am feeling much better. 

Thanks to Taryn and Molly for all your support today.

Here is a picture of me in the hospital and Ellary and Shila living it up at Taryn's house (I couldn't get the pictures of the girls to rotate on my phone so forgive the configuration).




1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! Laura mentioned you were sick and had to go to the hospital, so sorry to hear that! I was really ill the last few weeks during my pregnancy with Harper as well. It is the worst to be that pregnant and so ill. It is probably labor related--baby girl R will be here very soon! Hopefully you have a few good stable days before you go into labor. Rest up sweet one!

    ReplyDelete