After the mall we came home and Taryn watched the girls so I could go get my hair cut and colored. I have really been looking forward to having my hair done because it's been FOREVER and the gray has taken over. Well, unfortunately, I HATE it. First of all he cut about 9+ inches off my hair today and he was only supposed to cut about 4-5. Secondly, I hated the style it ended up in. I did try to have him fix it, but it wasn't really going anywhere so I decided to make him quite before it got worse. Seriously, the first cut made me look like an old lady. It was stiff and not at all me. This look is better than it was, but it wasn't at all what I asked for. (The ridiculous part of this is that I brought in a picture of me with a cut that I wanted again and he obviously completely ignored it) Lastly, I am not happy with the color. You can't tell by this picture, but it's too brassy and the gray is still EVERYWHERE! I know gray is hard to cover, but I think he could have done a better job. I can live with this cut, it's fine, and it isn't like I haven't had it this short and even shorter before, but that isn't the point. BTW, it was pulled back in a ponytail before this picture so it will look a little better when I actually fix it. ;o)
On this day in 2009...
We were at my Uncle Chris's house in Vista, California.





No comments:
Post a Comment