Happy Mother's Day!
Mom, thank you for all your unconditional love and support. The mother I am today is because of the example you set for me. I feel so lucky to have known nothing, but complete love and support from you. Thank you for bringing me into this world. Thank you for raising me. Thank you for supporting me as an adult. Thank you for everything. I love you.
Linda and Fran, thank you for welcoming me as a daughter into your family. You have both shown me more love and support than anyone could ever expect. I feel very lucky to have not just one, but two mother-in-laws that I not only like, but love. Thank you.
Happy Birthday Dad!!!
Dad, you are the most loving, supportive, caring father a daughter could ever ask for. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for helping me become the woman that I am today. Sometimes I feel like I am one of very few women I know that doesn't have issues that are directly related to their relationship with their fathers. I have known nothing, but security and unconditional love from you and nothing has ever made me question your confidence in me and my abilities. I love you with all my heart.
On this day in 2005...
We spent the day with Amanda and Fred who were in town visiting.
Asher, Jessica, Jason, Amanda and Fred.
Fred, Jeffrey, Jason, Adam and Asher.
Jessica, Amanda, myself, Fran and Lily.
On this day in 2007...
On this day in 2009...
We spent the day hanging out with our friends Shannon and London.
Shila, Ellary and London















Monique!!!!! I was thinking of you the other day and thought the best way to get an update was to check out your blog! Glad everything is going well and the belly is almost full term. I was also super sick my last tri with Quinn, awful to be that preggo and so suck, but I guess knowing that the 3rd was my last made me feel a little better! Interested to hear about the birth story since my cousin and good friend who had super quick almost deliver int he car births had slighly longer #3 births (like 3 to 4 hours--nothing too long!) Hoping that happens for you. That is how it was for me--Taylor was the longest, Harper the shortest, and Quinn's birth was just right--in-between.
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is well with all of that storm drama, I am sure that was scary. Keep in touch and keep us updated on baby stuff! Happy Mother's Day!!
xoxo
Erin