More shots from my phone.
Keaton mesmerized by the ceiling fan.
We headed out to ride scooters again today. This time we decided to visit a new section of the Greenway we haven't explored before.
Shila found a new friend.
Today is my 20 year high school reunion. I am disappointed that I wasn't able to make it to Oregon to attend. In honor of my fellow graduates I am posting a picture from our senior year and one from our 12 year reunion in 2003. We didn't have a 5 year, we didn't have a 10 year, so we decided to have a 12 year reunion. My class never liked to do things the conventional way.
Go Sweet Home Huskies! 1991 Rules!! ;o)
On this day in 2004...
It was my soon-to-be cousin Bree's bridal shower.
Some of my beautiful family.My cousin Sierra, my aunt Shauna, my cousin Monica, my aunt Sallie, and my cousin (once removed) Monique. Monique is next to be married!
My aunt Cynthia and I.
On this day in 2005...
Adam water skiing in Lake Tahoe.
Adam and I at our friends' wedding.
On this day in 2008...
We were visiting our friends the Brodskys in Long Beach.
Ellary and Chloe
Shila
In the morning we played at the Rainbow Factory Outlet. It was extremely hot and stuffy because they don't have air conditioning. How can you exist in the South without air conditioning?!? By the time the girls were done playing we were bordering on heat exhaustion!
So, we decided to get ice cream! The photo quality is poor because they are from my old phone's camera.
Even in an air conditioned car, the ice cream didn't last long. It was melting faster than they could eat them. I guess it didn't help that the ice cream cones were as big as their heads!
After the ice cream they were in serious need of a bath.




























No comments:
Post a Comment