Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

Today was Ellary's first day of Kindergarten.  Thankfully, I was prepared after sending her away to Pre-K last year, but I still walked around with a pit in my stomach all day.  Sniff sniff.  You would think I was sending the kid off to college or something.  My friend Erin is sending her daughter off to college and I thought about her many times today.  I am feeling for you Erin!  Of course Ellary had a great first day at school.  She was thrilled to see all her old friends from last year and meet many new ones today too.  My little social butterfly has hit the ground running.  With 4 boyfriends under her belt in Pre-K, I am frightened by what this year may hold.


My little super star totally aced the bus project.  Ha ha.  Actually, I am very impressed with her meticulous coloring.

Note home from the teacher...  I am always happy to hear that she has the ability to listen.  I just wish she would use it more at home.  ;o)

My three girls.

My little goof ball.

On this day in 2004...

Myself and my cousin Lani.

On this day in 2006...

Ellary and Adam.

 Natasha and I at the Santa Monica Pier.

On this day in 2008...

Shila.

On this day in 2010...

Adam and Ellary went to a Dodger v. Braves game and Shila and I went to lunch and the mall.


No comments:

Post a Comment