Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

Apparently Shila was tired during lunch.

After lunch we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went for a quick scooter ride.

Keaton slept.


Watch out... a new camera app for my phone.


We made a totally unnecessary treat today from a cooking blog that I occasionally follow.  Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes.  It was a fun idea, but I don't think we will be making them again anytime soon.  The recipe consisted of sandwich cookies, peanut butter and brownie mix.  Sugar overload!  Does it help that I used all organic ingredients?  Unfortunately, I don't think so.  ;o) 

Shila mixing the brownie mix.

Ellary and Shila assembling the cakes.

The finished product.

On this day in 2005...

We had a going away party for our good friends Lupe and John who were moving to Texas.  

Lupe and John

Adam and I
 

Jaime, Jacque, myself, Doris, Lupe and Lynn.  Part of my San Diego Crew.  Miss you guys!

On this day in 2008...

Ellary, a self portrait.

Shila


No comments:

Post a Comment