Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21, 2011

We were sending a picture to Daddy, who was at a meeting in Boston.
 Keaton



Today we met Ellary's friend from back in Pre-K at the park.  They had a great time riding their scooters and playing on the playground.

Shila

Logan and Ellary

Logan showing off his skills by jumping over Ellary.

Logan and Shila.  I hope this isn't a glimpse into the future.  Will they be fighting over boyfriends??  Seriously though, Logan is the sweetest little boy.  He does a great job of playing with both Ellary and Shila.

On this day in 2006...

Ellary

On this day in 2007...

Ellary


On this day in 2008...

I feel like every time I look back at these pictures I learn something new.  I find myself saying things like "Keaton is always chewing/sucking on her hands, I don't remember the other girls ever doing that."  Then, I pull up a picture like this of Shila, and realize that they did.  Mommy brain to the max.  Sometimes I feel like I don't remember anything.

Shila at the farmer's market.

Another pony ride for Ellary.

This picture of Ellary is extremely blown out, but I still love it.

Shila and her sweet little face.

Sister cuddles.

On this day in 2009...

You can hardly tell from the terrible quality of this picture, but this is when the really bad floods started at our house.  You can barely see past the bridge, but it is already a flowing river.  The water under this bridge is normally a small trickle.  The water eventually came up much further, but thankfully still missed our basement... our neighbors weren't so lucky

On this day in 2010...

Shila and I went hiking at Old Mill.



No comments:

Post a Comment