Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Shila had ballet this morning.  She was so excited to wear her costume to class.

Shila's class.  There were a couple girls missing.

Our trick-or-treating gang.

Kamora, Jayden, Shila, Nellie, Lila, Tanner, Brenner, Taylor, Keaton, Ellary, Madison and Lucy (not pictured, our other little lion, Konner).

Keaton's first Halloween.  I tried to get a couple of pictures of her alone, but the second I set her down she fell asleep.  I would have snapped a couple shots, but she was sitting up in a chair and I felt bad leaving her like that.

Shila, Ellary and Keaton.

Trick-or-treating.

I forgot to take a picture of our pumpkins lit.  Thankfully, Adam was willing to run out and take one while I was getting the girls to bed.

On this day in 2006...

Ellary's first Halloween.  What a cute little cow.


On this day in 2007...

Ellary and her daycare BFF.

That evening she wore an outfit Adam had brought her back from Singapore.


She helped pass out candy, but didn't last long.

On this day in 2008...

Shila's first Halloween.  Pumpkin baby.

Ellary wanted to try on the pumpkin too.

What a happy little lady bug.


On this day in 2009...

In the morning we trick-or-treated at the assisted living community with our friends.


 We also had fun trick-or-treating that evening in our neighborhood.



Every year our neighborhood has a costume parade and carnival.  Unfortunately, we have had other plans for the last two years and missed it.  If Halloween falls on a weekday they have the parade and carnival the weekend before.





 On this day in 2010...

We had our friends over to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood.

Sofia, Brenner, Shila, Ellary, Kamora, Tanner, Lila, Nellie, Dennis Luke and Konner.

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment