Today we had plans to meet our friends, the Parkers and Hearns, at the Wild Animal Safari. The girls and I got a wild hair and decided to make cookies to bring for everyone. I had seen these adorable cookies on a blog I follow and I thought the kids would love them. They were cute, but we didn't love them.
You can see that Keaton is thrilled with the cookie making decision. Ha ha ha.
Shila, Keaton and I sat in the back of the van so most of my pictures are of Ellary feeding the animals. Shila wasn't too interested in feeding anything during this visit and Adam was driving so I didn't get any pictures of him.
The giraffes were extra friendly (they are always my favorite). The highlight of the day is when this particular giraffe stuck his head through the window and stole one of the girls' bags of food. I wish we would have had this on video. It was hilarious seeing the girls screaming and laughing while trying to back away from the giraffe coming at them. None of my pictures of this incident came out because I was laughing too hard.
We always have a great time visiting the Wild Animal Safari. Maybe next time Keaton will get in on the action.









No comments:
Post a Comment