Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012

We had a beautiful spring day today.  Keaton and I ran errands for a couple of hours in the morning and Dad and the big girls went to get supplies for yard work.

Adam did the yard work while the girls and I worked inside.


We did find some time for fun too...  I had seen a post online about coloring your hair with chalk and we decided to try it out.  The original post used water and regular chalk, but the post I read, recommended using pastels instead.  We used chalk because it was all we had.  The results didn't turn out as well as we had seen online, but the girls still had fun.

Ellary with a little pink and blue in her hair.  Shila also had pink and blue, but her picture didn't turn out.



Look at those darling little teeth!



Keaton is crawling.  Watch out world!


No comments:

Post a Comment