Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24, 2011

Today was an uneventful day.  I was feeling pretty lightheaded and worn down so we took it easy.  I am sure this will be a preview of things to come for me.  The girls were very cooperative just hanging out, coloring, watching TV and playing with their toys.  I did manage to get a few things done, not to mention watch Jayden, so the day wasn't a total bust.  

Reading so intently...

the cover of the Monster House DVD.

Adam has turned my girls into scare junkies.  I guess all that "scare" hide and seek as babies started it off.  They are always pushing to experience what I believe is too scary for them and of course Adam is happy to oblige.  I wish I was just referring to this DVD, but this has been a favorite for a long time now.    In fact, as I write this post, they started taking turns hiding in the dark and scaring each other.


Here is a really poor quality video of them dancing to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

 


My sweet faced little girls.




On this day in 2010...

Ellary's last day of Winter session ballet.






On this day in 2009...

A very messy Shila.



No comments:

Post a Comment