Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011

We started our day off today with Shila's ballet class.

Then we met our friends Maria and Yanna at Wills Park for a playdate.





After our playdate we rushed over to North Park to end our day at Daddy's softball game.


Go Free Agents!!


Daddy is up to bat.



Today is my Aunt Cynthia's birthday.  I found these pictures from her wedding to my Uncle Keith and thought it would be fun to post them.  I love a good excuse to pull out classic photos.  Happy Birthday Auntie Cynthia.  I love you very much.

Keith, Cynthia and I.

A family shot.

Keith, Cynthia, Kerry, Mary, Susan, Alton, Pam, Sallie, Monique, Aaron, Conrad, Lynnette & A.J.


On this day in 2010...

We were visiting Lions, Tigers and Bears in Alpine, California.


Shila and Uncle Kerry checking out the sites.

Ellary checking out the Lion.

Ellary making sure Shila doesn't get too close to the pig.

Thanks to Aunt Susan we had a fun day checking out all the animals.  We also had a very nice evening celebrating Auntie Cynthia's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment