Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18, 2011

Happy Friday!  We had a beautiful day today.  It was in the upper 80s!!  I wish we would have been able to get out a bit more to enjoy it, but we were busy today.  After Ellary got home I took the girls shopping for summer clothes and had a vision of what it is going to be like shopping with/for 3 girls... INSANE!  All in all we had a good time and managed to also pick up a boys gift for a birthday party Ellary is attending tomorrow.

Here are the only two pictures I took today.  I had planned on taking some when we got done shopping, but our adventure lasted much longer than anticipated.


Shila entertaining Jayden.



Enjoying a lollipop.

On this day in 2009...

Shila doing her best Chris Farley impression.

On this day in 2010...

We were visiting family in Los Angeles, California.

Shila, Cousin Cole and Ellary caravaning to the grocery story.

No comments:

Post a Comment