We have really been enjoying having Grandma in town. I am so lucky to have all her help. It is going to be a major reality check when she goes home. Yea Mom!
Grandma and Keaton hanging out in their pajamas.
On this day in 2008...
Ellary and Daddy on the carousel.
Miss Shila Brinn.
On this day in 2009...
Dress up! The lady bug and the princess.
On this day in 2010...
Ellary and Shila in front of our hotel in Savannah, Georgia.
We visited Fort Pulaski National Monument.
Cockspur Island Lighthouse.
After exploring Fort Pulaski we spent the rest of the day on Tybee Island.
We had a great time playing on the beach.
Happy Birthday Aunt Ingrid!!!
Thank you for being such a wonderful aunt and friend. You have been there for me through every stage in my life since we met and it really means the world to me. You are such a strong, loving, and amazing woman. I hope that on your birthday you are shown all the love and appreciation that you deserve. Enjoy your day. I love you!!
























Thank you, darling. I love you toooooo.
ReplyDelete