Wide awake.
Some quality sister snuggles.
Keaton made it on to the coveted Dora couch today... of course both girls had to pose with her.
Ellary had tennis today and the weather was unbearable. Keaton and I should have stayed home, but I was itching to get out of the house. Grandma spent most of the lesson in the car with Shila and Keaton so they could stay cool.
After tennis, we stopped at CVS so that I could test my blood pressure. Apparently, I have had one side effect from having a baby, a slight bout of high blood pressure. I called my midwife to update date her on my numbers (which weren't that high) and she read me the riot act. Apparently, even though I feel great, she still expects me to be resting. I guess I will try to take it easy for a little while. When I got back to the car, I started to back out, and it died. I guess the heat had wiped out the battery.
Here are some pictures of the girls chilling in CVS waiting for Dad to come rescue us. Lucky for me Keaton slept the entire time and Ellary and Shila were very well behaved. What was I saying about trying to lower my blood pressure????
Milk drunk.
I was just about to close the blog when I looked down and saw this face. I couldn't help but to snap a quick picture.
On this day in 2007...
We spent the day at the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park with our good friends McKenna and Rema.
On this day in 2008...
Sweet sleeping Shila.
Ellary caught again sneaking into sister's bed.
















No comments:
Post a Comment