Today we said good bye to Grandma. What a huge help it was having my Mom here for the last two weeks and boy did the girls have a great time (actually we all did) seeing her. I can't believe how fast the time went by. Mom, I can't begin to thank you enough for all the help. We love you!!!!
More shots of sleeping children...
Shila was so tired today she fell asleep in the middle of playing a game on my phone.
Keaton's first time in the bouncy chair. She liked it and I was able to eat dinner while Adam bounced her with his foot.
On this day in 2009...
The girls were sporting their Los Angeles King's gear.
Kisses for baby Lila.






I know--it is SOOOO hard not having family that live close by when you have small children! I am so happy you had two weeks of help so you could recover a bit and enjoy all of the your girls without all of the work. Glad Shila is better. That Keaton gets cuter every day...if that is even possible! I will text you tomorrow so we can try and set up a phone date! I don't want to call you with the time change and three kids with no warning :)
ReplyDelete