Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

My little sleeper.


Ellary and Shila wrestling around pretending to be Usher and Justin Bieber.  It cracks me up that my 3 and 5 year old daughters are pretending to be Usher and Justin Bieber.


Ellary took this shot of Shila dressing up.


Ellary and Shila had a great time helping Grandma make spinach lasagna for dinner tonight.



A quick snack break.

Sleeping again.

And again.

At least I know her musical taste isn't limited to Justin Bieber.



On this day in 2007...

Daddy daughter Dodger fans.

On this day in 2008...

Ellary and Shila.
 Shila crashed out in Daddy's lap.

On this day in 2009...

Popsicles!

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!  My amazing, intelligent, beautiful, loving (I could go on and on) sister-in-law.  I wish you all the happiness in the world today and every day.  I hope you are enjoying your birthday.  We love and miss you very much!  XOXO  

When I went to find pictures of Jessica I had almost 600 in my Elements organizer alone.  I didn't have the time to sort through them all so I am including a couple I came across recently.

Jessica and I at Austin and Raquel's wedding.

Jessica and Asher in Palm Desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment