Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011

Today the girls and I went to a La Leche League meeting.  I seem to be having an over supply issue that is causing Keaton tummy aches and periods of crankiness.  My friend Molly gave me some good advice to correct the issue and I am hoping it will resolve itself quickly.  The funny thing is that I only mentioned this issue to Molly in passing and I had no idea it could be tied to milk supply.  I actually had had this same problem with Ellary and I just figured it was gas.  I wish I would have had someone who could have given me this advice then.  I can't complain too much because this baby is asleep the majority of the time.  It's not so much the crankiness that bothers me, it's that I want her to feel better.  I am sharing this issue because maybe it could help someone else.






Another picture Ellary took of Keaton.



On this day in 2008...

Ellary and Shila.


My friend Natasha was in town for the week to help me after Shila was born.  It was so nice having her around.  I am missing her visit this time and hope that I get to see her soon.

We spent an amazing day at the beach.

On this day in 2010...



No comments:

Post a Comment