The other night the DIRECTV DVR receiver in our bedroom started sparking and shorted out. Our upstairs was filled with smoke and the horrible smell of burning plastic. I couldn't stand the smell and wasn't about to let Keaton sleep in our room so she and I bunked with the Ellary and Shila the last two nights. We slept on this twin mattress on the floor. This morning Shila woke up, ready to head downstairs, but she laid down next to Keaton and fell right back asleep (thank goodness because it was still too early). Later, I got up to check on Ellary (who had slipped past me and went downstairs) and I had to grab a shot of this with my phone. So cute. Yes, I was sleeping in that tiny space where the pillow is... don't ask me how.
Ellary and Shila with their babies.
Here is Ellary carrying octuplets (beanie babies). While I was pregnant we watched a lot of baby shows on TLC... maybe too many.
My little tennis pro.
Keaton enjoyed every minute of tennis class.
Shila had a great time riding her scooter. Yes, she usually wears a helmet, but in these shots she had taken it off and was just riding back and forth in front of me.
More sleeping Keaton. She slept through the night last night and most of the day today.
On this day in 2007...
We visited my Uncle Chris before heading to Mike and Kim's wedding.
Adam was the best man in his friend Mike's wedding.
On this day in 2008...
Shila in a straight jacket.
On this day in 2010...
We were at Adam's softball game.
Shila waiving to Daddy.
Ellary insisted on having "princess" hair.












No comments:
Post a Comment