Their first full day here and we are already putting them to work. Grandma cooked and Grandpa and Adam rehung the cook top vent and hung a new door. It was a very domestic day in the Richter house. After all the hard work they took the girls swimming then came home for a bbq.
Shila and Keaton this morning.
Baking banana bread with Grandma.
Thanks again Brian!! Who know how long that vent would have been broken...
All smiles.
Ellary wearing Grandma's glasses.
Heading off to bed.
On this day in 2005...
We were celebrating Holly's birthday at a Concerts in the Park performance in Manhattan Beach.
On this day in 2006...
Ellary fast asleep.
On this day in 2007...
We were at the Oregon Coast with my Mom, Roger, Aaron and Greg.
Ellary and Uncle Aaron running from the waves.
On this day in 2007...
Shila and Ellary
On this day in 2010...
At Lake Lanier...
collecting rocks.
Happy Birthday Holly!!
Things I love about you Holly...
You are a loyal and devoted friend.
You love my children like they were your own.
You are always there for me (and everyone around you) and I know I can count on you for anything.
You are positive and always see the good in people.
You are a beautiful person inside and out.
You are intelligent and have so much to offer, not only those who are close to you, but the world around you.
You have a smile that lights up a room.
You are an amazing person and I could go on about you all night.
Thank you for being such a wonderful, loving and caring friend. I hope you had a great day! xoxo
Ellary and Holly
Holly and Shila

















No comments:
Post a Comment