Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 30, 2011

My mother-in-law Linda and father-in law Brian are in town visiting.  Ellary and Shila have been very excited to see them.  The girls didn't let them rest for a second before they had them running all around the house.

Searching for Goldbug...

Wrestling with Grandpa.
 

On this day in 2004...

We were in Catalina for Bree's bachelorette party.

Myself and my cousins Bree and Lynnette.


Beautiful Catalina Islands.


On this day in 2006...

We were Uncle Bert and Aunt Jan's house.


Jeffrey, Adam, Sarit, Ellary, Myself and Fran.

We also stopped to see Grandma Linda.

On this day in 2007...

Ellary playing in a water fountain.


At Amanda and Fred's house in Portland, Oregon.

Next we headed to my Uncle Jeff's house in Salem, Oregon to celebrate the memory of my cousin Zach on his birthday.

Ellary and Grandpa Gifford.

On this day in 2007...

Ellary rocked herself to sleep.

Ellary and Shila.


Today is my cousin Zach's birthday and though he is never far from my thoughts I think of him especially today.  In 2000 he lost his life in a car accident at 18 years old.  He was loved by many people and his spirit is alive in our hearts and memories everyday.  I love and miss you Zach!!

I took this picture of Zach when I was around 11 years old.  I have always loved this picture of him.  What a crazy little toe head he was.

Grandpa Gifford (it's also his birthday today... love and miss him too!), my aunt Mary, Zach, and his dad, my uncle Jeff.

My cousins Michael and Zach.

No comments:

Post a Comment