We used the last bit of our finger paints today.
Fun with water beads.
For those of you who haven't played with water beads yet, I highly recommend it. The kids love them and they are non-toxic. You can buy them at any craft store.
I can't get this kid to put my baby down!
Ellary is constantly trying to carry Keaton all over the house. It must make her feel like a big kid to pack her around.
Today at our house was better than Christmas. The girls got a delivery from their cousin Carly and they couldn't have been more excited. They love nothing more than wearing Carly's hand-me-downs. They worship her. Mom and Dad were pretty thrilled too!! Thanks again Conrad and Carly. We love and miss you. xoxo
Shila was trying stuff on almost as fast as Ellary was pulling it out of the box.
Look at that pile of clothes!!!
So sweet!!
So sassy!!
Keaton got in on the action too. She looked pretty cute in this hat. So cute I couldn't decide which picture I liked best.
After dinner Daddy was going to surprise the girls and take them to a carnival so I could rest. I am feeling much better by the way. Poor Shila was so tired and didn't get to go. I would have told her about the surprise, and kept her up to join them, but she was having a major melt down and was in no condition to be out late. She is going to be so disappointed in the morning.
Ellary, our little daredevil, had a blast.
On this day in 2006...
Kerry, Ingrid and Cheyenne were in town to meet Ellary.
My cousin Cheyenne and Ellary.
On this day in 2007...
We were in Portland visiting Fred, Amanda and Audrey.
Little did Fred know at the time that this would be a glimpse into his future.
We also visited the Oregon Zoo.
Amanda and Audrey.
On this day in 2008...
Ellary
Shila
On this day in 2009...
Ellary and Zoe taking a rest.
On this day in 2010...
Day three of summer camp. We spent the day at the Parker's house learning about the garden.
Tasting honeysuckles.
Konner
We picked mint and made ice cream.
Lila
We also made lemonade.
Happy Anniversary Natasha and Bill!!!
I have a number of pictures from Natasha and Bills' wedding, but they are packed away and I didn't get the opportunity to find them. Instead, here is a picture of us with them on our wedding day. Their wedding was beautiful and I felt honored to be part of it.
We wish you many more happy years together. We love you guys and appreciate your support and friendship more than we could ever express to you!!









































No comments:
Post a Comment