On this day in 2004...
We were at our good friends Jon and Laura's house for dinner.
Adam and Jon
Laura
On this day in 2006...
Ellary
On this day in 2010...
We had a one week summer camp for the kids where we learned all about plants. The first day was at our house. We walked through our backyard talking about the different plants, read books, decorated pots and planted seeds, colored and had lunch. It was a lot of fun.
Happy Birthday Heather!!
Heather and I met at work while I was living in San Diego. We have been great friends since and were even roommates for awhile. Heather is one of the most loyal and caring people I know. I have always felt very lucky to have her in my corner.
Thanks for always being such a devoted friend Heather! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I was thinking about you all day and wishing we could celebrate together. Miss you!




















No comments:
Post a Comment