Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

I have been slowly scanning some of my old photos on to the computer as I am posting them on the blog.  My brother Aaron and I have been talking about having a service scan all of them, but today I decided I can at least scan some as I am working on the blog.  Of course this always leads to more distractions when trying to actually complete the blog.  Sometimes I am so ADD.  Today I scanned a handful of pictures of my Mom and Dad's families from when they were kids.  One picture was bent in half and I of course got distracted and decided to do a quick restoration job.  I didn't spend much time on it at all and I think it turned out pretty well.

This is my Dad, Uncles Steve, Tim, Chris and Aunt Jean.  My Grandma is hiding behind my Uncle Chris so you can't really see her.   It isn't the greatest picture, but I thought I would try to see what I could do.  I didn't want to change the integrity of the old picture so I left a lot of the creasing and blemishes in.  The biggest differences are the piece missing out of my Uncle's head and the crease down the center of the picture.

BEFORE

AFTER


Not too bad for a quick editing job.  Add this project to my list of a million other things I would like to accomplish. 



Today at the mall.

Dancing on the interactive dance floor.



Ellary practicing her cartwheels.




On this day in 2008...

Ellary mowing the lawn at our house in Los Angeles, California.

On this day in 2009...

Shila

Ellary baking a cake with Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment