Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling better than I have the last couple of days or it's going to be a long drive. This baby is really making me work for it. I was lucky enough (boy I NEVER thought I would say this) to have only been sick during the first trimester with Ellary and Shila, but with this baby my nausea has decided to rear it's ugly head again for the third trimester. I guess at least this time it usually comes in waves, unlike the first trimester where it was all day every day. At least I know that it will all pay off soon. ;o) I am now in the single digits of remaining weeks!
The baby at 31 weeks is over 3 pounds and approximately 18 inches long.
On this day in 2006...
My good friend Sara was visiting from Oregon. She was pregnant with her daughter Avri at the time.
We went to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done of Ellary while she was here.
Here are a few of the pictures of Ellary.
On this day in 2007...
Ellary at our house in Los Angeles, California.
On this day in 2009...
A few shots of Shila.
My good friend Wendy sent Shila a beautiful blanket that she had made for her. Shila has just recently just rediscovered this blanket (while I was going through baby stuff) and sleeps with it every night.
On this day in 2010...
We were at the Crabapple Government Center meeting the Easter Bunny and decorating eggs with our friends Madison and Taylor.












No comments:
Post a Comment