Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

I have been forgetting to ask Adam to take my belly shot for the week so I had to grab an early morning shot before he left town.  Excuse the pajamas.  ;o)



Shila loves doing puzzles and I have to say she is a wiz at them.



We took a quick trip to Trader Joe's today.  Shila always loves this outing because she can push the cart and get a treat for finding the bear.



Jayden has been staying home with his Daddy so we get to see him at the bus stop every day.  Shila really looks forward to this because she's been missing him.  She is so baby crazy and can't wait for Peach to arrive.



Ellary pitching in around the house.




Thanks for the cupcakes Jessica and Brett.  The girls were thrilled with their afternoon treat.




On this day in 2007...

We spent the day in Chichen Itza.  Though it was a long drive, I loved seeing these Mayan ruins.  What an amazing site.  I hope to go back again and have the opportunity to explore a few more of the ruins in the area.  


On this day in 2009...

We went to the Georgia Renaissance Festival.  








No comments:

Post a Comment