Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011

Today I took Ellary and Shila to a birthday party for one of Ellary's classmates.  This is the card Ellary colored for her.  I am so impressed by what a great job she did.


I didn't want to bring my camera because I was afraid of being asked to take pictures and then having to worry about editing them and so on.  Here are a couple of quick shots from my phone.  The girls were thrilled to ride horses.  I expected Shila to be intimidated when I saw they were full size, but she just hopped right on with no fear.




After the birthday party we had our friends Brett and Jessica over for a BBQ.  It was a great way to end the weekend.



On this day in 2007...

Another blissful day in Cancun.


On this day in 2009...




No comments:

Post a Comment