Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011

I had an appointment with my midwife at Alpharetta Women's Specialists this morning and everything checked out fine.  I was dilated to one, but the midwife said baby's head is still high.  She said I need to try and keep resting as much as possible, but that she isn't concerned I will go into labor early. She does think it could be a couple weeks early, but not this early.  As miserable as I have been feeling, I am still holding out hope for June 1st.  It's amazing how much worse I feel with this pregnancy.  I was feeling really good (in comparison) at this stage with Ellary and Shila and I had hoped I would have more energy at this time to get things done before the baby comes.  I feel like a wimp, but I guess I just have to accept it.  ;o)

Shila and I met some friends at Newtown Park before Ellary got home from school.




Ellary drew a beautiful picture today of Wilbur, Charlotte, a cow and a sheep from Charlotte's Web.  She has also memorized my cell phone number and can write it beautifully.  I would post her progress from school today, but I don't exactly want to post my cell phone number.



On this day in 2007...

While we were in Cancun we switched off watching the kids.  We watched Lucas while Natasha and Bill went out and they watched Ellary while we went out.  We also had a day where the moms got massages and dads played golf.  It was great.



Ellary lounging by the pool. 

On this day in 2008...

We were at Aunt Jan and Uncle Bert's house celebrating Passover.

Cousin Audrey. 

Ellary the bohemian baby.

On this day in 2009...

Shila sporting a LA Kings hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment