Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

Today Jayden, his mommy and sister came over for a visit during the late morning and Adam came home mid afternoon.  Adam took the girls out for a bit after he got back so I could try to rest.  I didn't get any sleep, but I was able to stay off my feet for awhile.

Shila's "dress up" outfit this morning.



Little Miss had some swagger today in this outfit she threw together.  She walked around shaking her hips and  acting like a teenager all morning.

Speaking of acting like a teenager...  We were in the car today, listening to Justin Bieber of course, and she asked me to turn up the volume (which she always does).  I told her I could hear it fine so that means she can too (the volume is set to the rear speakers only).  She says to me... "it needs to be louder because my ears are much smaller than yours."  HA!




This booty was cracking me up so I had to snap a shot of it.


A couple shots from my phone...

Her little feet and ankles were too cute to pass up as well.


Ellary's afternoon wardrobe change came along with as much attitude.  If you can't already tell.  ;o)



On this day in 2007...

More fun in Cancun.  This shot of Ellary just kills me. 

Our friends Natasha and Bill.

Their son Lucas.

Ellary and Mommy.

Fun with Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment