Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

Today we received a package from my good friend Wendy.  Seriously, she is one of the best package senders ever.  She always adds a variety of stuff and there is always something for everyone.  Shila was very excited to open the package and even more excited by the treats inside.  She insisted on bringing a few things in the shopping cart to meet Ellary at the bus because "Sissy is so excited to see this."

Opening the package.  Thanks again Wendy!!



On our way to the bus.  


Shila was right, Ellary was very excited to see the goods.


Last night I was able to sneak in a girls dinner with my friends before Adam heads out of town for a boy's trip.  We had dinner at The Melting Pot.  Yum!  I hadn't been in ages.  Anyway, Adam and the girls made chocolate ice cream while I was gone and because they had to let the ice cream freeze over night they were itching to eat it when Ellary got home from school. They also added some sprinkles from the package Wendy sent.






I hadn't even turned my back before they started in with these antics.  What do I expect after chocolate ice cream with sprinkles??


Apparently April 13th is a slow day for us because I couldn't find one picture from the past to post.  

Instead, in honor of Wendy, here is a picture from when she visited us.




No comments:

Post a Comment