A view of our backyard.
The girls dancing around on the deck. They were just as happy as I was for the Spring weather.
Happy Birthday Uncle Chris!!!
Chris, I love and respect you very much. You have been more than just an incredible uncle, you have had a significant influence on my life. Thank you!! I am thinking about you today and hope you are enjoying your birthday!!!
Aaron, my Mom, myself and Chris at Crater Lake in Oregon.
Chris and Ellary playing the piano at his house in Vista, California.
Chris and my Dad playing music at my Grandma Gifford's house in Scio, Oregon.
This is my Uncle Chris' wife, my beautiful Aunt Mariko, whose birthday I missed on March 26th. I couldn't have hand picked a better person to become part of our family. Mariko, you are one of the warmest, most loving, caring people I have ever met. Happy Belated Birthday!! I love you.
On this day in 2010...











No comments:
Post a Comment