Shila and I had a pretty mellow morning, then... we met friends for lunch, rushed home to meet Ellary and pack up for tennis, get our taxes from the accountant (I know, I know, last minute) and rush to the park for tennis. On the drive to the park I thought, shoot I forgot my camera, never realizing that what we really needed, the TENNIS RACQUET, was still at home. So again we rushed back home, got the racquet and then back to the park for class. Deep breath. Today was Ellary's last class for this session. Her next session starts May 5th. As far as the camera goes, they were on a far court so I couldn't have really gotten her picture anyway. Here are a few shots from my cell phone of the kids entertaining themselves during Tanner's tennis lesson.
On a side note, I have been trying to relax as much as possible (I am sure you can tell by my afternoon) because I have been having contractions pretty much anytime I move. They are not anything serious, but they are annoying. My midwife said to stay hydrated and rest as much as possible. She isn't too worried about me going into early labor, but if I did this week they would give me a shot in the leg to stop it. She also said if it happens after this week, they will just let me go. Holy!!! Am I that close already?? I better come up with a name quick. Please email me any and all suggestions. I'm getting desperate here! Anyway, the rest has been helping because they have mellowed out a bit. I could be cursing to have this baby come 5-6 weeks from now.
On this day in 2007...
We arrived in Cancun for a vacation with our friends the McEuins.
On this day in 2009...
Ellary feeding Shila.
On this day in 2010...
We went to the Georgia Aquarium with our friends Taryn, Tanner, Brenner and Konner. We later met our friends Molly, Lila and Nellie at Centennial Olympic Park for some fun in the Fountain of Rings.









No comments:
Post a Comment