Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

We had another pretty mellow day today.  I thought we were going to have the baby last night, but it was a no go.  I was having light, but consistent contractions most of the day until about 11:30 p.m.  This is how it started with Shila...  I went into labor and then it stopped.  A week later my water broke, no labor and she was born.  I just better make sure I have a quick route to the hospital in case that happens again.

Both girls feel asleep for a late nap today.  I am never getting them to bed tonight.  Should I fake labor so Daddy will stay home from playing hockey and take care of the girls???  If only...  No rest for the weary.  I did actually lay down while they slept so I did get some rest.



On this day in 2007...



On this day in 2009...

Asher and Jessica's rehearsal dinner.  

Asher and Jessica.

Asher, Adam, Amanda and Austin.


On this day in 2010...

We drove home from Disney World and stopped at a few National Parks and historic sites on the way home.

The Jimmy Carter National Historic Site in Plains, Georgia.



The site of Lindbergh's first solo flight in Americas, Georgia.


The site of the National Prisoner of War Museum which commemorates all American prisoners of war from the Revolutionary War through Iraq.

It also preserves the historic site of Camp Sumter (Andersonville Prison) which was one of the largest military prisons during the Civil War.

As well as Andersonville National Cemetery.  


No comments:

Post a Comment