38 weeks. So far so good. I don't want to jinx myself, but after today's midwife appointment, I think I will definitely make it past Shila's birthday. There is nothing really to report from my appointment. I told my midwife about the labor I have been experiencing and the baby moving out of position and she said that it can happen, but as long has her head is still down, she isn't really worried about it. She offered to strip my membranes, which can kick your body into labor, but I said NO. Adam was the excited and willing participant, but I want to keep this baby in at least until Shila's birthday passes and then hopefully until my mom gets here on the 28th. So, everything looks great. I will keep you posted on any changes.
On this day in 2007...
Little Miss Ellary.


No comments:
Post a Comment