Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19, 2011

It's all about Shila...

May 19, 2008 at 6:11 a.m.  Welcome to the world Shila Brinn!

I am still soaking wet from my morning shower.  Shila came so quickly that we barely had time to make it to the hospital.

She was so petite and perfect.  It was such a joy seeing her face.

Happy First Birthday!

Since we had already had a smash the cake in your face party in Los Angeles we spent our day doing things like finger... or should I say body painting. 

Nice and clean.

Happy Second Birthday!  What a precious face.  I can't help but to smile when I look at her.

We had a fun day at the park.

Happy Third Birthday Shila!!  I can't believe she is three years old.  Where did the time go??

Shila is one of the most loving, intelligent, sensitive, sweet, amazing people I know.  I can't even express the gratitude that I have for being her mother.  She brings me more love and joy than I could have ever imagined possible.  Happy Birthday my cuddle bug!*  I love you!!!

*She always tells me that she is my cuddle bug because she always wants to cuddle with me.


Happy Fourth Birthday Miss Audrey Mae!!!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. In your spare time (ha ha) would you mind emailing this picture of Audrey to me? Thx!

    ReplyDelete