Happy Father's Day Adam. Thank you for being such a loving and caring father to our three amazing daughters. You provide a wonderful life for our family! We are very lucky to have you and appreciate you every day. We love you very much!!!
Shila and Keaton
Ellary and Keaton
Keaton
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful and amazing father!!! I couldn't have asked for a more loving and thoughtful man to be my father. Thank you for always being there for me and giving me the confidence to be a strong and independent woman. You are the best!
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful step-dad Roger. Thank you for always loving and caring for me like I was your own. Your love and support has never gone unnoticed. You are appreciated and thought of lovingly today and everyday.
Happy Father's Day to my loving and caring father-in-law Jeffrey. Thank you for welcoming me so warmly into your family and for embracing me as one of your own as well. I love and appreciate you very much!
Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law Brian. Thank you for being so thoughtful and loving. You are an important and positive part our lives and I love and appreciate you today.
Also, very warm wishes to my uncles, cousins, brothers, and friends who are all also such amazing fathers. It is men like all of you that make this world a better place. I love and appreciate all of you today and everyday as well!!!
On this day in 2007...
Ellary and I went to Oregon to see my Grandma Gifford.
Ellary on the plane.
We made a quick stop in Portland to meet cousin Audrey.
Hanging out with uncle Greg.
My Grandma Gifford and Dad.
On this day in 2008...
Shila
On this day in 2009...
Shila in the swings.














No comments:
Post a Comment