Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011

The day started off with pouring down rain so we decided to stay at home and get a few things done.  The girls played together and did lots of art projects, and I did laundry, cleaned and made dinner.  I managed to make another dinner utilizing sour cream... a version of beef stroganoff.  Aside from maybe some muffins next week, I think I am over the sour cream for now.  Once in awhile I get motivated to use the lot of whatever it is we've purchased at Costco, but I have to admit, normally we have some waste.  I really need to start composting.


Big yawns.

Ellary and Shila were swaddling Keaton and asked me to come take a picture.  


On this day in 2007...

Ellary playing in her toy basket.

On this day in 2009...

Ellary playing  in the stickers.

On this day in 2010...

Shila in her classic dress-up style.

No comments:

Post a Comment