Keaton fast asleep. So uncommon for her. ;o)
I am not exactly sure what is going on here, but it is typical dress-up attire for Shila. Ellary was always so concerned with looking like a princess or dressed up in matching attire. Shila likes to be as over the top as possible.
Today my friend Molly came over and studied in the basement for her lactation consultant exam while her older girls played with Ellary and Shila. It worked out great for both of us. She had the opportunity to study and her girls distracted my girls so I had some time as well.
After most of the afternoon in the playroom they went up stairs to listen to music and have a dance party.
Asleep again.
Superstar!
On this day in 2008...
Our friends the Powells were over for a visit and Ellary and Harper spent the afternoon playing in the kiddie pool. Most of my pictures from that day include their little naked bottoms so I was limited with what I could post.
On this day in 2010...
We hosted a playdate at the house for a Meetup playgroup that we belong to. There were all girls and they ended up playing dress-up.
This was Ellary's Peter Pan costume before she got the real thing.













No comments:
Post a Comment