Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011

Ellary cuddling Keaton this morning.


I swear my kids are getting a huge role of bubble wrap for Christmas.








Ellary loves this picture because it looks like she is wearing lipstick.

Today is both my sister-in-law Amanda's birthday and my father-in-law Brian.

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

Amanda you are a beautiful person, a wonderful sister... and an Oregonian!!  I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together.  I am so lucky to have acquired you as a sister.  ;o)  I chose well in Adam because he came along with such great family members.  I hope you had a fabulous birthday.  Thinking about you.

Amanda at 8 months old.



Nonnie and Amanda


Fred and Amanda in Cabo San Lucas.



Happy Birthday Brian!!

Brian you are a wonderful father-in-law.  You are always so full of energy and fun.  We love you and were thinking about you today.  Hope you had a great birthday.

Linda and Brian

Brian, Cole and Austin

Brian, Shila, Ellary and Linda.


On this day in 2005...

Erin and Tim got married!

Happy Anniversary Erin & Tim.

 An amazing time was had by all.

On this day in 2006...

Ellary

On this day in 2009...

Shila and Ellary in the car.

On this day in 2010...

Another day where Shila has covered herself in stickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment