Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011

The girls and I met our friends at the Roswell Cultural Arts Center for a presentation of Pinocchio by the National Marionette Theater.  After the show we all had pizza and came back to the house to hang out and play.  After our friends left we cleaned the playroom and finished organizing the office closet.  Don't ask me why I do things like organize the office closet while I have dishes in the sink or laundry to be done.  I guess sometimes I just need to divert my cleaning in other directions to stay sane.  ;o)


On our way to the puppet show.

Ellary decided Keaton needed some shades.



Shila the "artist."


Some serious coloring going on.  The girls rediscovered these coloring pages while I was reorganizing the closet.

Keaton saying hi to Daddy before he headed out to play hockey.  Look how big she is holding up her head.

On this day in 2007...

Adam staging Ellary as Harry Potter.


On this day in 2009...

Shila playing in the bubbles.


On this day in 2010...

Some shots Ellary took on my phone.

A self portrait.

Mom

Shila
 Peter Pan


Today is my father-in-law's birthday.

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!

You are a loving and caring father-in-law.  I couldn't have asked for a better one myself, well, unless maybe you were a liberal.  ;o)  I love you and appreciate you in my life.  I look forward to seeing you soon!  I hope you enjoyed your day.   

I love this photo of Adam and his Dad.



Jeffrey, Cole, Austin, Ellary and Adam


Adam and Jeffrey


No comments:

Post a Comment