Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10, 2011

The girls and I headed over this afternoon to the Alpharetta Community Center for our friend Madison's fifth birthday party.  Ellary and Shila had a blast during the gymnastics themed party.

On the trampoline.


The balance beam.


 Ellary doing some tumbling.

Ellary and Shila
 

Madison's dad captured a photo of Keaton and I as well.


Ellary

Shila

On the rope swing.


Shila on the rings.

Keaton playing on the floor after we got home from the party.

A quick change after a serious spit up.



In the evening we had our friends Deryn and Ryan over for dinner.  I was helping Deryn go through her wedding pictures and put together an album.

Deryn entertaining Keaton while I sifted through photos.


On this day in 2005...

Our friends Sara and Justin were in town visiting us from Oregon.  

Justin and Sara at the Santa Monica Pier. 


Sara and I 

Adam and I


On this day in 2006...

We spent the day at Foster Lake in Sweet Home, Oregon.

Aunt Pam, Mom, Aunt Cynthia, Cousin Hunter, Cousin Colton and Ellary

Roger, Greg, Mom, Aaron and I.

Ellary

On this day in 2009...

We visited the Atlanta History Museum.






No comments:

Post a Comment