Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011

It has been difficult for me to find the time to work on the blog lately.  In an effort to catch up on my blogging I am going to dial things back a bit.  I have a number of birthday posts pending and those post are my most time consuming by far.   I want to continue, but I can't keep up this pace.  I love you guys, but if I am going to catch up on this blog, I am going to have to scale back.  From now on, I am only going to post a quick Happy Birthday and one picture.  If I find some extra time, I will try to add more...


Today we had parent/teacher conferences at Ellary's school.  Natasha was nice enough to stay at the house with all three of the girls.  What a help!  Ellary's teacher couldn't have given us a more glowing report.  It was so nice to hear the teacher's compliments, not only about her school work, but also about the kind of person Ellary is.  It was a very proud parent moment.  

One of Ellary's pieces from art class.

In the afternoon the girls and I took Natasha to the Greenway for a picnic and a little scooter riding.







On this day in 2004...

It was our last full day in Bora Bora.  The weather was a bit stormy, so we spent most of our time at the club house.


Wow, the guy on my left is looking a bit creepy.

On this day in 2006...

Ellary

On this day in 2008...

Shila


On this day in 2009...

Ellary and Shila picking out their pumpkins.

Petting zoo at the Fall Festival.


Pony rides.




Happy Birthday Lupe!

Lupe, I hope you enjoyed your day.  I think of you often and  miss you very much.  Happy Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment