The girls
Keaton
Natasha watched the girls while I got my hair done. After Ellary got home from school, they met me at the salon. The lady took FOREVER to do my hair, but the girls had a blast playing salon in the meantime.
Surprise! Now that my hair has been washed a few times it isn't this dark anymore. It's fine. I am rolling with the color, but it isn't anywhere near what I asked for. I asked her to match my roots (dark blonde/light brown). I didn't want obvious grow out since I never get my hair done. Well, this is no where near my natural color... I guess I will have to make getting my hair done a priority in the coming weeks because my gray hair and lighter roots are really going to stand out soon.
On this day in 2004...
We took a jungle tour around Tahiti.
On this day in 2006...
Ellary
On this day in 2008...
We spent the day at the San Diego Zoo with Conrad and Carly.
Carly and Ellary
The girls and I on the sky tram.
The girls and I on the double decker bus. Adam had the camera during this visit so there are actually pictures of me too.
On this day in 2009...
Ellary lining up for ballet class.
On this day in 2010...
Ellary and Kamora having fun painting.
Happy Birthday Alton!
I love and miss you very much.















No comments:
Post a Comment