Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 22, 2011

Day camping at Lake Lanier.  We were supposed to camp this weekend with our friends the Parkers and Melendezes.  In the end, we decided to just go up for the day.  The weather was supposed to drop into the high 30s at night and we aren't prepared for colder weather camping.  I felt bad backing out on our friends, but I wasn't going to convince Adam to stay, and I didn't want to have Keaton out in the cold.  Even though we didn't stay the night, we had a great day at the campsite with our friends.

Keaton and Daddy

Lake Lanier

Nellie and Shila

The family

Mommy and Keaton

Ellary, Nellie, Lila, Shila and Sofia.

On this day in 2009...

Ellary, Shila and I went to our friend Heather's house for a Halloween party.

Ellary

Shila and I

Ellary

Shila

No comments:

Post a Comment