Ellary kept Keaton occupied while I made breakfast. Apparently, she decided to play dress-up and document it with my phone.
Keaton in a crown.
Keaton in a headband.
Keaton after Mom came into the room.
We had plans to go to the Fall Festival, but we decided to get out early and hike at Old Mill first.
Adam and Shila
We hiked up the opposite side of the river than we normally do. It was a nice change of pace.
Ellary, Adam and Shila
Keaton
Mommy and Keaton. You can see that my hair is starting to lighten up.
Ellary, Adam and Shila
Shila and Ellary
Keaton, Ellary and Shila
Pony rides at the Fall Festival.
Shila
Ellary
I couldn't believe the girls went down this enormous slide.
This one was more manageable.
Playing a few games for candy.
Free cotton candy!
Bedtime.
On this day in 2009...
Having fun with crazy Halloween glasses.
Shila
Shila and Ellary
Ellary
On this day in 2010...
I was taking head shots for my neighbor and Ellary wanted to get on the fun.

























No comments:
Post a Comment