Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26, 2011

This morning we went to the Alpharetta Community Center for Decorate a Pumpkin.

Shila's masterpiece.  

5 months old!





This adorable little elephant has become my nemesis.  I wanted to take Keaton's monthly photos with a stuffed animal to help show how much she has grown.  I picked this elephant thinking it was a little different than a run-of-the-mill teddy bear and it was so soft and cuddly.  Now, every time this photo shoot happens, I curse this stinking elephant.  It is so big that it take the entire focus and I can't figure out how to get a clear shot of Keaton's face.  I have all these shots of a perfectly focused elephant and a blurry child.  Damn you elephant!




A beautiful Fall day!

Waiting at the bust stop.


Today at school Ellary learned about fire safety.


Here is a drawing she did about fire safety when she got home.  She told me the lines from the top of the house are their toys.  I am throwing them down to safety from upstairs.  Of course, I'm making sure the toys make it out... with complete disregard for my own safety of course.  This may be a metaphor for my mothering relationship.  Hmm...

 On this day in 2006...

Ellary

On this day in 2008...

We had a very eventful day.  We started the day by meeting our family at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market.

Ellary's favorite activity ever... pony rides!


Power to the people.

Ellary and I

The afternoon was spent hanging out at Weego Baby.

Cousin Cole and Ellary

Cousin Cole

Ellary and Shila

We tried the line the kids up for a cousins shot.  This was as good as it got.

In the later afternoon, we met up with Laura, Holly, Erin and Harper for some fun at a pumpkin patch.

Holly and Ellary

Laura, myself and Shila

Harper and Ellary

Erin, Harper, Ellary and Laura

 A lady bug and a lady bug.

The stand off.  I love this shot.

Ellary and Shila

A wheelbarrow ride.

Most of the pictures from the day were taken by Adam.

On this day in 2010...

Our first look at Keaton!

No comments:

Post a Comment