Shila and I had the day off today from watching Jayden so we decided to go to Trader Joe's. We don't go that often because it's about 8 miles away from us. No matter how far it is, I am just happy we have TJ's here. When Ellary got home we went back to the library to get new books for the weekend and then on to Toys R Us for a birthday gift. Adam was actually able to make it home before the girls went to bed, and since Ellary has been asking for Chinese food all week, we decided to go out to dinner. After two years of living here we finally found a decent Chinese restaurant. The funny thing is that we have eaten at every other restaurant in this center, but have always avoided this place because it looked a bit too fancy. If only we had just tried it in the first place, it would have save us from consuming a lot of bad Chinese food. I still maintain that Panda Inn in San Diego, California is the BEST Chinese food. I am always looking for a place to live up to their food and it never happens. I will concede that Szechwan Restaurant in Los Angeles, California is a very close second.
Please forgive the photos today, they are all from my cell phone and taken in poorly lit locations.
Alpharetta Public Library.
Xian China Bistro.
On this day in 2007...
Still hanging out in Palm Desert with Grammy & Papa.
On this day in 2009...
Shila eating a banana out of a mesh feeder. She didn't approve.
Panda Inn!!!!!
ReplyDelete