After our fun outside we continued the theme with a bubble bath for the girls. Ever since the last time we were outside blowing bubbles Shila has been asking me to blow bubbles in the house... I figured the bathtub would be the perfect place to do it.
After the bath, Ellary headed off with Dad to a birthday party. This was Ellary's first classmate birthday party. She was very excited because it was Logan's birthday and the theme was Ben 10! It was held at a karate dojo, where they fought, broke wood with their kicks, and played Ben 10. Adam called me on the drive home and said, "Man, that party was violent." I said, "Welcome to the world of little boy birthday parties." We don't see a lot of boy parties around here, but I am sure, now that she is in school, we will be seeing a lot more of them.
This picture cracks me up. You can tell she is a little embarrassed to get started, but she soon found her stride.
Oh no, were weren't done yet... After the party we headed to the Big Creek Greenway so we could enjoy the 75 degree weather and the girls could ride their bikes. The Big Creek Greenway is a 12-foot wide concrete path that spans 13.5 miles through Roswell and Alpharetta.
On this day in 2007...
Another shot from Palm Desert, California. I have always loved this picture of Adam and Ellary.






















No comments:
Post a Comment