HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Ellary collecting change for Pennies for Patients. Her school is fundraising for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
They wore sunglasses to school for Shade Out Cancer Day as part of the Pennies for Patients campaign.
One of Shila and I's conversations today. Gotta love kids and technology.
Shila: Mom, will you pause this show?
Me: I can't, I am busy right now.
Shila: I really want to see it, but right now I am looking at the stairs. (Don't ask me why she was looking at the stairs)
Me: Shila, I said I am busy right now. I can't pause it.
Shila: Well, just rewind it then pause it Mom.
Today is my brother Aaron's birthday. We are almost exactly 2 years apart and as children we fought like crazy and were also as close as can be. As adults Aaron has been both an amazing brother and one of my best friends. I know that I can always count on him if I ever need anything. He is one of the most intelligent, loyal, loving, caring, wonderful people I know. I feel like such a lucky person to have two brothers that I am so close with and that mean so much to me. I only hope that my girls can grow up having the same kind of relationships that I have with my siblings. I love you Aaron! Happy Birthday!!
I have boxes of old photographs and to dig through all of them to find just the right pictures would take days. I have added a few of the first one I came across. I think these pictures do a good job representing both Aaron's childhood and adulthood.
I have this picture of Aaron and I in a frame in our family room. I love it because it's so classic 70s. Our outfits are to die for.
Another great shot. We had obviously had a fun day of camping, just look at our grubby faces.
Greg and Aaron playing in the water.
This is a shot taken while we were snowboarding at Hoodoo. Aaron learned how to snowboard in high school and taught me. He is a very patient teacher and does an amazing job of explaining exactly what you need to know.
Aaron at Bryce Canyon National Park. This was taken during a road trip that Aaron I took, in the Spring of 1995, covering 11 states and lasting about 2 months. We had a great time driving from state to state and exploring whatever we came across. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Here is a picture of Aaron on one of his many dive trips. He is swimming with a giant lingcod. Aaron has the good fortune of occasionally diving with a friend who is a professional photographer.
![]() |
| Photo credit: Zhiji Huang |
On this day in 2007...
Ellary... all smiles.
Ellary taking a bath in the kitchen sink.










No comments:
Post a Comment